Sabtu, 02 Mei 2009

slanguages2009


May 8-9, 2009


slanguages2009, where languages teachers gather to discuss e-learning/teaching in the online virtual world. Not only english teachers, but there are also Spanish and Chinese teachers presenting their experience in SL.





in the pics: me > Gavyn Dudeney > Paul Sweeney > Daffodil Fargis et al > Graham Stanley





May 2, 2009
Swine Flu Panel at Virtual Ability






Ok 1st of all, this is what I have in mind entering my first week in SL ..more than 1 year ago. And only now I have the chance and the courage to do so... making and having my own presentation on a mdeical issue plus using voicechat (I hope they understand me)







Wearing a balinesse dancer outfit (accidentally) mixed with muslim's hijab and a bright yellow sandals...here I was, speaking about how people might cach the viral infection of H1N1 a.k.a swine flu. Emphasizing that even in the communities where we don't eat any swine product/pork, we are not at all immune to the disease.

Ending the slide with a great big thanks in my own language, bahasa Indonesia....

Terimakasih everyone.. (special thanks to Anna -awesome pics!!)

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

excellent, blog SL pertama yang saya temukan...
(Lanang P)

Anonim mengatakan...

I apologise, but it not absolutely approaches me.